Welcome, Alera & Erin!
We are excited to have two awesome interns serving at Cultured from August of 2020 to July of 2021! They will be doing a lot of work behind the scenes assisting with program organization and providing additional admin support to our ministry staff at South Seattle.
Welcome to the team!
Here are some fun facts about her:
- She from the Dominican Republic.
- She has lived in 4 states (Washington, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut).
- She is studying behavioral and cognitive neuroscience at Seattle Pacific University.
- She’s been attending City Life since 8th grade.
- She loves dancing alone in her room.
- She’s had 4 surgeries in the last 2 years.
- Her favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 31:25.
- She graduated high school in Japan.
- She had her own art show in 2019.
- She is lactose intolerant.
- She is getting her Masters in Business Administration.
- Her favorite genre of music is reggae.
- She lived in Fiji last year.
- She once ran a half marathon.